Kids! They grow so fast!
So what happens when your children grow too fast? A ton of clothes that are too small accumulate inside their drawers. Multiply that number by 2 and you kind of have an idea of how much clothing I was swimming in over the last few days. Not a pretty sight and pretty darn overwhelming for me.
After 3 days of purging, I now have one full garbage bag to donate to the San Francisco Child Abuse Prevention Council and two Trader Joes bags to trade at Chloe's Closet. Going through all the clothes, was a bit nostalgic since I played "remember when" my baby was this small in my head. I think this is the curse of being a mom. You can always replay memories in your mind with the exact clothing that your children wore. Yet since there is SO much clothing for my 2, there is no way I could keep all of the items.
If you're wondering, I ended up keeping 1 dress, 1 nightgown, and 1 sleeper = 3 items total for the 2 kids.
Once this rain stops here (maybe tomorrow), these I'll have 3 less bags from my house. So far so good for this 40 day challenge.
No comments:
Post a Comment