So Avatar has been out for about 1 month now. We thought to ourselves. It's Sunday morning, 1st showing, 9:45 AM....who else would go to the very first showing of the day? EVERYONE!
We entered the IMAX theater at the Metreon and we couldn't find 2 seats next to each other except for the 2nd row! Unbelievable. I haven't been that close to the screen since Karate Kid Part II in middle school when there was a free preview showing at North Beach Theater. But that was free!
Overall a great movie. It was fun to watch in 3D and I think it would be equally enjoyable in 2D. It made me want to quit educating people and join another social cause: saving the environment.
1 comment:
We watched it in the regular theaters 2 days after release and there were plenty of empty seats. I guess everyone is going for the 3D experience. Does the plot remind you of Pocahontas?
Post a Comment