One more class and then I'm free for the semester. Well free from students that is. I do have meetings to attend and book reviews to do, but after that, I'm on summer vacation. I'm fortunate to still keep a student vacation schedule. I get 2 months off from work!! If only I was paid for that time off, then that would be the ideal job. But 2 months in the summer and 1 month in the winter....I can't complain about that.
Speaking of teaching, I never thought that I would be a person to favor classes. But this semester I really do! I love my morning class, I dread my evening class. Students are different in each one. Nothing's perfect in the world. Although I did have the ideal schedule last semester when both classes were close to perfect (nice students). Anyhow almost done!!! Time to relax, catch up on sleep, and vacationing. I'll be gone for 2 months starting 6/16. That's the longest I've been in HK during the summer. Hopefully the typhoons will skip the region this time around. In the meantime, I'll be missing the nice cool SF fog!
No comments:
Post a Comment