Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Goodbye again, Mr. Diaper Man!

Every Tuesday I get a weekly delivery via Tiny Tots Diaper Service of freshly laundered diapers. Usually, my dirty diapers get picked up and a clean load is delivered. Today I had my last pickup of all my cloth diapers. I should be happy to save extra money, but I'm a bit sad because it means....

 ...my littlest is growing up. Pretty soon, I won't be saying "Did you get some cloth diapers in the diaper bag? Where are the Fuzzi Bunz? I can't find the Snappi! I put a Doubler in her diaper cover".  All of these terms weren't in my vocabulary 7 years ago, but are well known words in my household now. She isn't completely potty trained, but is getting there. She has been having more dry diapers so it didn't make any financial sense to continue the diaper service. I'm really happy she loves wearing her undies, but this mama just wishes time wouldn't pass so quickly. Thank you Tiny Tots for being a part of our family from birth to potty training for our 2 kids!

1 comment:

JMT said...

Wow! J is already diaper-trained? Impressed. Sarah is pretty much trained but sometimes we still put a diaper on her for our convenience... especially when we go out for a long day without knowing where the bathrooms might be!