Friday, February 25, 2005

back to normal. kind of.

I just returned from my short hm this past tuesday. We didn't go far. Just LA and San Diego. It was a nice trip. I went to the SD Zoo, Seaworld, Universal Studios, & the Getty Museum. Despite the rain and traffic the trip was fun. I now appreciate SF for lacking the traffic and gridlock that LA has. If you have ever seen the movie, "Breaking Down" that is what LA traffic is like at ALL times of the day. I thought that it would get better after rush hour, but that was a mistake! Even at 10 PM or 10 AM, there is at least one freeway that has bumper to bumper traffic. It would drive any sane person insane!

I just wanted to let wanwanha that I still read her blog even if I'm too lazy to blog myself. =P

No comments: