Friday, July 09, 2004

Yakult
Whenever I'm in HK, I tend to drink this yogurt drink called Yakult. I was first introduced to it 6 years ago when I lived in HK. At first I was skeptical about a yogurt based drink in a tiny bottle! Some of my friends said it tasted like sweet milk. But another one drank a whole package in one sitting (they come in packs of 5).Eventually I thought I might as well try it and sure enough, I really liked it!! Too bad Yakult costs a lot more in SF than here. The cheaper generic brands (made in Korea or China) found in Chinatown don't make the cut. In order to get the authentic taste, I recommend Yakult! For more info see their website

1 comment:

Googi said...

I don't like that stuff. But of course, I'm biased. I don't like milk, yogurt, or anything that tastes like them.