Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Finding a new hairstylist is so frustrating. I'm in the process of doing that right now. You want to find someone who is good and doesn't charge an incredible amount of money. My previous hairstylist was really good, really nice and pretty reasonable too. He had good training at vidal sassoon. I really liked him. Too bad SF is so expensive. He said it's hard to have a business and raise a family here so he moved to LV where houses are cheaper.

You can't really tell if a hairstylist is good or not until you try him/her out. First you get a recommendation. Recommendations are good, however they might not always work out for you. One hairstylist might be great for your friend, but give you a haircut you want to cry over. So basically it's luck of the draw. It doesn't even matter if you pay premium buck for your haircut. Sometimes the $10 comes out as good as the $40 cut. Anyhow I have to tough it out and pray that my final choice will deliver the style I want. I can always go back to hair modeling at Vidal Sassoon or one of those other Downtown places for a cheap price. I'm satisfied 98% of the time there.

No comments: