Sunday, June 07, 2009

Sixteen Mile House



No it's not a cowboy saloon, it's a Millbrae steakhouse! Yesterday night we went to Sixteen Mile House In Millbrae for my father-in-law's birthday. It's under new management and the chef is formerly from the House of Prime Rib. I've also read that the manager is the same as Broadway Prime in Burlingame.

My father in law had a medium rare prime rib which he said was the best he's had so far in the USA. I guess that's a pretty high compliment. I had a medium prime rib which was also good. KL had a Ribeye steak which he thought was too dry and my mother in law had the NY steak which was a little overcooked. Each entree comes with 2 side orders. I had a baked potato and creamed corn.

There was live singer with a guitar added a nice touch.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Aww... I hope it still has the red velvet wallpaper... <3