Waitlisted!
When did preschool get so competitive? Even after all my preschool visits and pre-registration, we're still on the wait list for Laurel Hill Co-op. I called to see if I could find out how far along on the waitlist we are, but they won't say. Ugh! They said things can change quickly and spaces can open. Hard to believe this preschool is a parent run co-op. I'm lucky I can't afford Montessori schools! I heard those are more difficult to get into!
Too bad, I don't have a Plan B. Well actually my plan B is a preschool 3 blocks away from my house. It's part time, inexpensive, and bilingual Cantonese. All of these are good. It doesn't have the big outdoor play area though. I'm thinking this may be my only Plan B for preschool. Originally I thought I could enroll in the SFUSD Child Development Center at Argonne. Today I called them and found out they only have a full time program from 730-5PM. A full workday...I mean school day! I don't think Baby J is ready for a full day away yet and neither am I.
More updates to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment